CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Latest Artwork

Here are some recent creations that Trevor and Haleigh have done at school.




Trevor has really started spending more time coloring lately. Too bad it's not only pieces of paper he finds to color on. I've washed it off walls, laundry baskets, and doors, and just recently off the carpet. I love to let him color but he has to be monitored at all times!!!




Haleigh's different design leaf. I really liked this picture.


If you want to see more of Haleigh's creations you can check out her September writing book entries that I posted on her blog here.

1 comment:

Doug said...

Trevor and Haleigh certainly have the gift of creativity. I especially like Haleigh's "designer" leaf
Remember,
Doug